Win a Trip to Sri Lanka and Discover your Inner Compass!
What’s your travel inspiration? That’s the first question that I got asked when Black Tomato teamed up with Anthropologie to home in on what myself and other travel junkies use for inspiration when using their inner compass to decide on their next destination of choice. People travel for so many different reasons in both business and pleasure. For me, travelling is a way to experience new cultures, take in beautiful landscapes and get out of our every day routine to go on a bit of an adventure. To read more about my #innercompass and more about Black Tomato, click here.
Now on to the main event! Win a trip to Sri Lanka! Sri Lanka has become the focus on Anthropologie and Black Tomato’s latest compass point. An island just off the Indian Ocean, it is full of whatever a keen travel yearns in terms of beautiful landscapes and culture. Whether it be temples that take your fancy or a bit of the city life in Colombo, Sri Lanka offers a mixture of the exotic that will want you yearning for more. So if you fancy a trip to Sri Lanka here are the competition details:
By entering the competition you’ll be in with a chance of winning this hand-crafted trip to Sri Lanka:
– Return flights for two.
– 3 nights at the incredible Kahanda Kanda.
– 3 nights enjoying the coastal charm of Fort Bazaar.
– 3 nights surrounded by the cliff top beauty of Cape Weligama.
– 1 night at the colonial grandeur of The Wallawwa.
– A private chauffeur for the duration of the trip.
– An immersive Sri Lankan cooking class.
– Private tour of the Handunugoda Tea Estate.
– Private tour of Galle Fort with a local guide.
– £1,000 to spend in store or online at Anthropologie
To win this trip of a lifetime, click here! Closing date for entry to the competition is midnight GMT, Sunday, 24th April 2016. T’s and C’s apply.
And if you need a little helping hand spending your winnings at Anthropologie, then below are a few of my holiday favourites:
Mrs J xx
Image credit: Black Tomato